Info On Kombucha
You are at a splash page to our web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this the introductory page because you seem to be trying to find something to better health. Your search word(s) for "fitness 04103", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural treatment for what may be impairing your health. If this amazing beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they obtained cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and also processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce the calorie intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, higher caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the real testaments of people who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 04103". If you wish to learn more information on this venerated tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM