Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "fitness 04330", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to make good your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower the calorie intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can read the real testaments of my customers who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy beverage, which has been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 04330". If you wish to know more information about this beneficial tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported worldwide, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM