Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "fitness 04330", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to make good your health in other ways.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the true testaments of my customers who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The magical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract individuals looking forperfect health & longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 04330". Want to learn more about this beneficial tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM