Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "fitness 05", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower your caloric consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testaments of people who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 05". Want to know more about this extraordinary tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years ago called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM