Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "fitness 05", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a five star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, higher than average caloric meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can view the real testimonials of my customers who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 05". Want to know more information on this beneficial tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM