All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "fitness 06070", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease the caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, high calorie dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating 5 or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you you will find the real testaments of those who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 06070". Want to learn more information about this remarkable tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM