Info On Kombucha
You are at the introductory page to our Internet site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this the introductory page because you seem to be searching to find something to better health. Your search term(s) for "fitness 19", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a alternative all natural treatment for what may be ailing you. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they obtained cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - bigger, higher caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testaments of those who drink this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy drink, which has been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 19". Want to know more information about this beneficial tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
The mystical nature of Kombucha tends to attract those people in search of excellent health and longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM