Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "fitness 19", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower your calorie consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can view the real testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 19". Want to know more about this delicious tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM