Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "fitness 2000", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
Please note that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can view the real testaments of the many people who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness 2000". Want to know more information about this remarkable tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM