Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "fitness 2000", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you about this remarkable tea called Kombucha which can very well be a alternative treatment that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink cannot treat a specific illness it is will make good health in other ways.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers bought Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the actual testimonials of people who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness 2000". Want to know more about this delicious tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM