All About Kombucha
This is a splash page to this Internet site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this a splash page because you seem to be searching to find something to better health. Your search term(s) for "fitness edge", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be impairing your health. If this astonishing beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower your calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating five or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you you will find the real testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "fitness edge". Want to know more on this venerated tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM