Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "fitness edge", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower the caloric intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, high caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can read the real testaments of my customers who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness edge". If you wish to know more information about this remarkable tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM