Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "fitness exotica", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to inform you about this remarkable tea called Kombucha which can very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink fails to treat one specific illness it is sure to make good health in other ways.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that they made that purchase.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce your calorie intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the true testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness exotica". If you wish to know more information on this beneficial tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM