This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "fitness first paris", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease the calorie consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, higher calorie meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you are able to read the real testimonials of my customers who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract those people in search ofperfect health and longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness first paris". Want to learn more information concerning this delicious tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM