All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "fitness magazine super saver", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower your calorie intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the real testimonials of the many people who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy drink, which has been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness magazine super saver". Want to know more information on this extraordinary tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM