All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "fitness world", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower the calorie intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, higher caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, you should think about eating 5 or six lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can read the true testimonials of people who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness world". Want to know more information on this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM