Info On Kombucha
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "fitness zone", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, high caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can view the true testimonials of those individuals who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness zone". If you wish to learn more about this beneficial tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM