Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an illness. Your search word(s) for "fitness zone", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to inform you about this incredible tea called Kombucha which can very well be a cure that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage does not remedy a specific ailment it is sure to benefit health in other different ways.
I could not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers obtained Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you are able to read the true testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The magical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract individuals in search ofexcellent health and longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness zone". If you wish to know more on this beneficial tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM