Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an illness. Your search term(s) for "fitness", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you about this much venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a natural treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage fails to cure one specific ill it is will better your health in other ways.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce the caloric intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the actual testimonials of those people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness". Want to learn more information concerning this extraordinary tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM