This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "fitness", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - larger, higher calorie meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the actual testaments of those individuals who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The magical aspect of Kombucha Tea tends to attract individuals looking forperfect health & longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "fitness". If you wish to learn more information about this beneficial tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM