All About Kombucha
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "fitness04 hotmail com", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce the calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, higher than average caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the real testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activities of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha seems to attract people in search ofexcellent health & longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "fitness04 hotmail com". Want to learn more on this amazing tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM