This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "global fitness 01453", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a 5 star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the real testimonials of the many people who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "global fitness 01453". If you wish to learn more concerning this extraordinary tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM