Info On Kombucha
You are at a splash page to our site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this the introductory page because you seem to be seeking to find something to better health. Your search term(s) for "hoist fitness 00hf", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural cure for what may be ailing you. If this delightful beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they obtained cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce the calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, high caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can read the actual testaments of those individuals who drink this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activities of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years long past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "hoist fitness 00hf". If you wish to learn more information concerning this delicious tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM