All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an illness. Your search word(s) for "horizon", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to inform you of this venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a cure that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage does not cure a specific illness it is will better your health in another way.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers obtained Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower your calorie consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the actual testaments of my customers who drink this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "horizon". If you wish to learn more information about this venerated tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM