All About Kombucha
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "horizon", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the real testaments of those people who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The magical nature of Kombucha Tea seems to attract those people in search ofperfect health & longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "horizon". Want to know more about this venerated tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported worldwide, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM