All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "index", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to tell you about this amazing tea called Kombucha which can very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink cannot cure a specific ailment it is sure to make good health in other ways.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I have that rating because my customers obtained Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, high calorie meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the actual testaments of people who drink this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "index". Want to know more on this delicious tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM