Info About Kombucha Tea
You are at the introductory page to our web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this the introductory page because you appear to be trying to find something to improve health. Your search term(s) for "index", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural cure for what may be ailing you. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a one particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they obtained cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should think about eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the real testaments of people who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy elixir, which has been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "index". Want to know more concerning this remarkable tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported worldwide, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM