All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "la fitness 02180", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please take notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively lower your caloric consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you you will find the actual testaments of people who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "la fitness 02180". Want to learn more on this venerated tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has often been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM