All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "la fitness 02180", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower your caloric intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - larger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the real testaments of those people who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "la fitness 02180". Want to know more information on this extraordinary tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM