This is a splash page to this web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this the introductory page because you seem to be trying to find something to better your health. Your search word(s) for "la fitness 06074", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural treatment for what may be impairing your health. If this delightful beverage does not cure a one specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they obtained cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, high calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or perhaps six smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the actual testimonials of people who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "la fitness 06074". Want to know more concerning this remarkable tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM