Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "la fitness 06074", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily decrease your calorie intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, higher calorie meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the real testaments of people who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated drink, which has often been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "la fitness 06074". Want to know more information on this extraordinary tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM