All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "life fitness 01930", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily decrease your calorie intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the true testimonials of my customers who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "life fitness 01930". Want to know more on this beneficial tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
The magical nature of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people looking for excellent health and longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM