Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "life fitness 01930", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the actual testimonials of those people who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "life fitness 01930". If you wish to learn more concerning this beneficial tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM