All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "metro fitness 01880", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to make good your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease your calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, higher calorie meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the true testaments of those who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "metro fitness 01880". If you wish to learn more information concerning this venerated tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM