Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "octane fitness 037e", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this remarkable tea called Kombucha which might very well be a cure that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage fails to treat a specific ailment it is will make good health in other different ways.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers obtained Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, high calorie meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the real testimonials of the many people who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "octane fitness 037e". If you wish to learn more on this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years ago that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM