Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "octane fitness 037e", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower your calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, higher calorie dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or six lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can view the actual testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "octane fitness 037e". Want to learn more concerning this amazing tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM