Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an illness. Your search word(s) for "olympic fitness 02760", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you of this much venerated tea called Kombucha which can very well be a natural remedy that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage cannot remedy one specific illness it is certain benefit health in other ways.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower the caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testimonials of those individuals who drink this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "olympic fitness 02760". If you wish to learn more on this amazing tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM