Info About Kombucha Tea
You are at the introductory page to our site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this a splash page because you seem to be trying to find something to better health. Your search term(s) for "performance fitness 03458", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a alternative all natural treatment for what may be impairing your health. If this astonishing beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and also processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce the calorie intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, higher calorie dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the real testaments of those individuals who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years long past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "performance fitness 03458". If you wish to learn more about this amazing tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM