All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "performance fitness 03458", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower the calorie intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - bigger, higher calorie dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating 5 or six smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can view the true testimonials of those people who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy tea, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "performance fitness 03458". Want to know more information about this remarkable tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years ago called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM