All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "physique fitness 03878", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in other ways.
Please note that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily decrease your caloric intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you you will find the real testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years ago that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "physique fitness 03878". If you wish to know more information on this amazing tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has often been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM