This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "planet fitness 01752", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you of this remarkable tea called Kombucha which can very well be a natural cure that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink cannot cure a specific illness it is certain improve health in other ways.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the true testaments of my customers who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "planet fitness 01752". If you wish to know more on this amazing tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has often been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM