Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an illness. Your search term(s) for "planet fitness 01752", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to inform you of this remarkable tea called Kombucha which can very well be a alternative treatment that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage does not cure a specific ill it is certain benefit health in other different ways.
I could not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers bought Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that they made that purchase.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your calorie consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating five or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can view the true testaments of those individuals who drink this delicious beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "planet fitness 01752". Want to learn more on this extraordinary tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has often been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM