Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "planet fitness 02780", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you of this much venerated tea called Kombucha which might very well be a cure that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink fails to cure a specific ailment it is sure to better your health in other ways.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease your calorie intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, high caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you you will find the actual testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "planet fitness 02780". Want to know more information about this delicious tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM