All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "planet fitness 03038", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you of this much venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a natural remedy that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage fails to remedy a specific illness it is certain make good health in other ways.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers bought Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower the caloric intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, high caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the actual testaments of those individuals who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "planet fitness 03038". Want to know more on this beneficial tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM