Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "planet fitness 03103", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower the caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, high caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you are able to read the true testimonials of the many people who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "planet fitness 03103". If you wish to learn more on this remarkable tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM