This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "planet fitness 03103", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a 5 star customer rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease your calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - larger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you you will find the real testaments of those people who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "planet fitness 03103". Want to know more information concerning this venerated tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM