This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an illness. Your search term(s) for "planet fitness 04005", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this much venerated tea called Kombucha which can very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink cannot cure one specific illness it is will make good health in other different ways.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - bigger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should consider eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the true testimonials of people who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "planet fitness 04005". Want to know more on this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM