All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "planet fitness 04101", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this incredible tea called Kombucha which can very well be a natural cure that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink fails to remedy a specific ailment it is will make good health in other different ways.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers bought Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease your caloric intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can read the true testimonials of my customers who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "planet fitness 04101". Want to learn more on this extraordinary tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM