Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an illness. Your search term(s) for "planet fitness 04101", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a natural cure that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink does not cure one specific ailment it is sure to better your health in other ways.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I have that rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, higher caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you may read the real testimonials of those who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "planet fitness 04101". Want to know more information concerning this venerated tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM