This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "planet fitness 04240", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - larger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the real testimonials of my customers who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years ago called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "planet fitness 04240". Want to know more information about this extraordinary tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM