This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "planet fitness 04240", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you of this remarkable tea called Kombucha which might very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage cannot remedy a specific ailment it is will improve health in other different ways.
I could not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that they made that purchase.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily decrease your calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, higher than average calorie meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you are able to read the real testaments of those people who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, carbonated tea, which has been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "planet fitness 04240". If you wish to learn more information about this delicious tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM