Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "planet fitness 04901", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, higher calorie dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the real testimonials of those individuals who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy beverage, which has been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "planet fitness 04901". Want to learn more concerning this beneficial tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM