This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "planet fitness 04901", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to improve your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, high calorie dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the actual testimonials of those people who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The magical nature of Kombucha seems to attract those people in search ofperfect health & longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "planet fitness 04901". If you wish to learn more information concerning this amazing tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years ago that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM