All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "planet fitness 06010", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - larger, higher caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you you will find the real testimonials of the many people who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "planet fitness 06010". If you wish to know more concerning this beneficial tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM