Info About Kombucha Tea
You are at the introductory page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this a splash page because you seem to be seeking to find something to better your health. Your search term(s) for "planet", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a treatment for what may be ailing you. If this amazing beverage does not cure a one specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, higher than average caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you are able to read the actual testimonials of those people who drink this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "planet". Want to know more information about this delicious tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated drink, which has often been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM