This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "planet", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce your calorie intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, high caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the true testaments of those who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years long past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "planet". If you wish to know more concerning this venerated tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM