Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "quest", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many ailments. If this incredible elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, high calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the actual testaments of those who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The magical nature of Kombucha seems to attract those people looking forexcellent health and longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "quest". Want to know more on this remarkable tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM