Info About Kombucha Tea
This is a splash page to our site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this the introductory page because you appear to be looking to find something to improve health. Your search word(s) for "quest", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a treatment for what may be ailing you. If this amazing beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they purchased cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce the caloric intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, higher caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the true testaments of the many people who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "quest". If you wish to know more information about this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract people looking for perfect health & longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM