All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "quest", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in other ways.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, high calorie dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photo after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the actual testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activities of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "quest". Want to know more concerning this delicious tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM