This is the introductory page to our site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this the introductory page because you seem to be seeking to find something to better health. Your search word(s) for "retro fitness 01201", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a alternative all natural treatment for what may be impairing your health. If this astonishing beverage does not cure a one particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the 5 star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower the caloric intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, high calorie dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testaments of people who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "retro fitness 01201". If you wish to know more on this delicious tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years ago called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM