All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "retro fitness 01201", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the real testimonials of my customers who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The history and lore about Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "retro fitness 01201". Want to learn more information concerning this remarkable tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years ago called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM