This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "snap fitness 01040", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease the caloric intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - larger, high caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the real testimonials of my customers who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "snap fitness 01040". If you wish to know more information about this delicious tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM