All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "snap fitness 04106", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to make good your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease your caloric intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - bigger, higher calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the actual testaments of the many people who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated drink, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "snap fitness 04106". Want to learn more information about this venerated tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM