All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "snap fitness 04106", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please take notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, you should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the true testaments of those who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years long past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "snap fitness 04106". If you wish to know more information on this beneficial tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM