All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "snap", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating five or perhaps six smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can view the real testaments of people who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, fizzy tea, which has often been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "snap". If you wish to learn more information about this beneficial tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM