Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "snap", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a five star rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, higher calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the true testaments of people who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "snap". Want to learn more concerning this beneficial tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM