Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "supreme fitness 05301", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower your calorie intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - larger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can view the real testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "supreme fitness 05301". Want to learn more concerning this amazing tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM