All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "supreme fitness 05301", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you are able to read the actual testimonials of those individuals who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has often been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "supreme fitness 05301". Want to learn more information concerning this beneficial tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years long past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM