All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "supreme", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - larger, high caloric dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or six lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you are able to read the real testimonials of people who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "supreme". If you wish to know more information concerning this remarkable tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has often been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM