Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "total fitness 03431", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you can read the actual testaments of those people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "total fitness 03431". If you wish to learn more on this amazing tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM