This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "total fitness 03431", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in other ways.
Please take notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce your caloric intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher than average caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you you will find the real testaments of those individuals who drink this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "total fitness 03431". Want to know more information concerning this extraordinary tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM