All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an illness. Your search term(s) for "ultra fitness 01", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to inform you of this much venerated tea called Kombucha which can very well be a remedy that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink does not remedy a specific ailment it is certain benefit health in other different ways.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that they made that purchase.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower your calorie intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, high caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the actual testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "ultra fitness 01". If you wish to know more information concerning this extraordinary tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract people in search of perfect health and longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM