Info On Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "ultra fitness 01", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, high caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating 5 or six lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you you will find the actual testimonials of the many people who drink this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "ultra fitness 01". Want to know more concerning this amazing tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM