All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "vision fitness 03801", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower the calorie consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, high caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the actual testaments of people who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "vision fitness 03801". If you wish to learn more on this venerated tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM