This is the introductory page to this Internet site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this page because you appear to be seeking to find something to improve your health. Your search term(s) for "waldoboro", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be ailing you. If this delightful beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they obtained cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease the calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - larger, higher caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the real testaments of the many people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "waldoboro". If you wish to learn more concerning this beneficial tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM