All About Kombucha Tea
You are at the introductory page to this Internet site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this page because you appear to be trying to find something to improve health. Your search term(s) for "wow fitness 06033", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural cure for what may be ailing you. If this amazing beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they obtained cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce your calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - larger, high caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the actual testimonials of those people who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The magical nature of Kombucha tends to attract individuals looking forperfect health and longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "wow fitness 06033". Want to know more about this delicious tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM