This is the introductory page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this page because you seem to be trying to find something to improve health. Your search term(s) for "wow fitness 06033", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be ailing you. If this amazing beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the five star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testaments of those individuals who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "wow fitness 06033". Want to learn more concerning this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM